Speed Plugs C/W Screws
- These Cavity Wall Plugs are made from Zinc alloy and have a specially designed cutting tip to pierce the plasterboard skin.
- Cavity Fixing Plugs are an easy to use fixing for plasterboard and hollow wall applications.
- They are supplied complete with a Pozi compatible screw, and the countersunk head feature on the plug allows flush fitting of the screw to the plasterboard.
- The screw and fixture can be removed for cleaning and decoration.
- Alternative screws can be used if required for different fixtures.
- Ideal when re-fixing into existing plug or anchor holes.
- Product Specifications
These fixings are a quick light duty plasterboard fixing for use in numerous applications. These fixings are suitable for a clean, dry and low humidity environments. The metal speed plug has a 3 point tip for quick insertion and the plug length is 31.5mm.
|Size (mm)|| |
|Box Quantities|| |